1000 BRL aid available through CAIXA TODAY (03/10)
Through the digital microcredit simplification program for entrepreneurs, SIM Digital, the Caixa Econômica Federal offers excellent financial assistance to its customers. It’s about a BRL 1000 loan.
Microloans are provided with the aim of helping individuals who are individual micro-entrepreneurs (MEIs). The latest Caixa data shows that BRL new aid 1 thousandwhich launched in 2022, is already serving millions of customers.
In particular, the amounts allocated to the microcredit program reach BRL 3 billionwhich are withdrawn from the compensation compensation fund (FGTS:) The Caixa Microfinance Guarantee Fund is responsible for the implementation of the project (FGM)
1000 BRL microloan through Caixa
In principle, Brazilians can count on two options, which can be chosen according to the criteria of each contractor. Check:
- Individuals. This method will allow you to access a loan of up to R$ 1 thousand. The interest rate will be 1.95% per month, and the loan can be divided into 24 months. It should be noted that even those with a negative attitude can use the program loan.
- Legal entities. This is where individual micro-entrepreneurs (MEIs) benefit. The loan provided for this group can reach up to 3 thousand rials. The number of payments for individuals is set the same – 24 months and with a slightly higher interest rate than the first group – 1.99%. Still in that case MEIsonly those entrepreneurs who have an annual gross income of only up to R$ 360 thousand will be able to participate in the microcredit program.
How to take a microloan?
Those who want to take a microloan can request up to R$ 1000 from their mobile phone. has a box. Those who wish to hire the service simply follow the instructions automatically. However, analysis for release should take an average of one week.
However, in the case of legal entities eligible for microloans, i.e. MEIs, employment may take place at Caixa’s physical branches.
I’m negative, can I apply for help?
A negative citizen will be able to request a microloan of R$ 1 thousand or R$ 3 thousand. You will have access to loans, including loans with dirty (negative) names at credit analysis institutions such as: Serasa It is SPC Brazil.
How to apply for a loan through Caixa Tem?
After downloading the application, the user must update the registration in Caixa Tem. For this, the app asks the user to scan an ID, send a “selfie” photo and report their monthly income.
In case of MEI, you have to approach agencies to get a loan. To be employed, a citizen must have an account with Caixa, have more than 12 months of payments as MEI and submit proof of residence and personal and company documents.
Interested citizens can apply for a microcredit through the application. has a box, with just a few taps on your mobile phone. Just update the app and request the service. The contracted amount should be deposited into the digital savings account within 7 working days.
See the step-by-step guide on how to take out a microloan on the Caixa website below.
- Access the Caixa website through a browser.
- Then click “Sign in to account”; or
- Click “Register” if you don’t have access yet;
- Read the terms and click “I agree”;
- Now enter your full name, your CPF: and your date of birth;
- Once this is done, click “Continue”;
- Fill in your Caixa account details, such as branch, account type, account number and card password;
- Finally, enter your login and password and click “Confirm”.