A compiler changes/compiles this high-level language into binary files that computers can read.
Here are some reasons why you might settle for the latter;
Here are the best JS compilers.
Replit is an integrated development environment with a compiler. It is one of those translators with advanced features that offers a complete development environment.
- Supports collaboration: You can share your code for review or work on the same project as a team.
- Integrates with Git: You can connect to existing Git repositories or build from scratch using Replit.
- Supports package managers: You can use NPM and Yarn package managers from Replit.
Replit has a free plan where you can enjoy up to 0.5 GB of account space and create an unlimited number of public replies. Paid packages start at $7 per month if you want unlimited private responses.
- No configuration required: unlike most online JS translators that encourage users to register, the newsblog.pl translator does not require registration.
- Live Execution: You can see your code appear in the browser when you press the “Run” button.
- Minimalist: the newsblog.pl compiler is simple but essential for testing and learning.
The newsblog.pl translator is free and ideal for testing purposes.
- Easy to use: You don’t need to register to use this online translator. Start writing the code and press the “Run” button to see how it is rendered.
- Adaptability: You can switch between dark and light mode according to your taste. You can also maximize the code editor and output windows for better viewing.
The Programiz compiler is free.
- Easy to use: You need to register to use Playcode. You can use your Google, GitHub, or Microsoft accounts to sign in and start coding.
- Customizable Outputs: You can customize the output window to your liking.
Playcode Compiler has a free package where you can create unlimited projects with up to 8 lines of code. Paid packages start at $4.99 per month for unlimited lines of code per project.
- Easy to use: No registration is required to use this tool.
- Code suggestions and auto-completion: You can use these features to increase your productivity.
- Show error messages: Use descriptive error messages to debug your code.
- Supports download: You can download your code to your local computer.
OneCompiler is a free tool.
myCompiler allows developers and students to run code instantly from any device.
- Powerful editor: You can enjoy auto-completion and syntax highlighting from this tool.
- Code Tagging: You can add tags to your applications to make referencing and searching easier.
- Save and download support: You can register and save your code. You can also download your files after testing.
- Multi-language support: You can use myCompiler with other languages such as Python, PHP, Ruby and C.
myCompiler is free.
- Easy to use: You can use this compiler as a guest or register.
- Customizability: You can change themes and even change the font size of the code editor in this tool.
- Supports debugging: This compiler displays error messages to facilitate debugging.
Scaler compiler is free.
- Smart Editor: This online compiler has smart features like code completion and syntax highlighting to simplify the process of writing code.
- Error Flagging: The compiler provides accurate error messages to help you identify errors in your code.
- Customizable editor: You can switch between light and dark themes with this compiler.
Codingninjas online compiler is a free tool.
- Supports code sharing: You can save your code and share it with team members for review.
- Contains powerful shortcuts: The editor has shortcuts that you can use to increase your productivity.
Ideone Compiler is a free online tool.
- Smart editor: Developers benefit from the auto-completion and syntax highlighting of this JS translator.
- Shareable code: You can make it public and share it with team members for code review.
- Error flagging: This tool highlights code errors to make debugging easier.
Sololearn compiler is a free tool.
- Code Suggestions: The compiler has a smart editor that offers automatic code completion and suggestions.
- Error flagging: The compiler highlights why your code isn’t working for easy debugging.
- Customizable editor: You can switch between different themes in the editor according to your taste and preferences.
- Shareable codes: You can save your codes on your dashboard and share them with others.
Workat Compiler is free.
JS.do compiler offers a simple, fast and light tool for writing and compiling code. This compiler comes with sample code to get you started.
- Simple: This online compiler has a simple design but is very powerful.
- Contains HTML Code Snippets: The compiler allows you to include HTML code in your project for complete front-end development.
- Supports various frameworks: While using this compiler, you can add frameworks and libraries like JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Supports code saving: After registration, you can save your code for future use.
JS.do compiler is free.
Choosing an online translator will depend on price, features and preferences. Some of these tools offer basic functionality, while others offer more than just a translator.
Check out our top Java IDEs and online compilers.