English 

A 6-year-old child was charred to death by the explosion of a gas cylinder

In addition to Ester, there were her mother and sisters in the property, who received burns and were taken to the Manaus hospital.

Esther Teixeira de Souza (6) died of suffocation this Wednesday (21/12) after a gas cylinder exploded in the kitchen where the victim lived with her family in the Jorge Teixeira neighborhood of the eastern zone of Manaus.

In addition to Esther, her mother and sisters were in the property, who suffered burns and were taken to the hospital and an ambulance doctor. John Lucius.

With information from Metropolis

Related posts

Leave a Comment