English 

A boy was hospitalized after glue burst into his eye while a kindergarten worker was fixing his artificial nails

Editorial 2 October 21, 2022 at 7:55 p.m

World – A one-year-old baby, identified as Jack, was rushed to hospital after a nursery worker in North Yorkshire, England, accidentally threw quick-drying glue into one of the child’s eyes after fixing her false nails.

“I am angry and upset. I put all my trust in them and then this happened,” the child’s mother, Aimee Culverhouse, 18, told Triangle News. The accident happened on September 23 at First Steps Day Nursery, but was only reported this week. week and received a lot of media attention.

The boy’s eyelashes were glued, and his right eye was swollen. After the incident, Jack had the glue removed at the local hospital’s emergency room.

Related posts

Leave a Comment