The federal government has confirmed the expectation of a payment schedule Aid to Brazil. The change was defined by the normative instruction published in the “Official Gazette” on July 25.
However, the change did not affect the payments for the remaining months of the year (September, October, November and December). Benefit release is made according to the beneficiary’s final NIS number.
See the new calendar below.
|The end of NIS||august||September||October||november||december|
|1:||09/Aug||September 19||18/Oct||Nov 17||12/dec|
|two||August 10||20/Sept||19/Oct||Nov 18||13/Dec|
|3:||August 11||Sep/21||20/Oct||November 21||14/Dec|
|4:||August 12||22/Sept||21/Oct||November 22||15/dec|
|5:00||August 15||23/Sept||24/Oct||November 23||16/Dec|
|6:00||August 16||26/Sept||25/Oct||November 24||19/Dec|
|7:00||August 17||27/Sept||26/Oct||November 25||20/Dec|
|8 o’clock||August 18||28/Sept||27/Oct||November 28||21/Dec|
|9:00||August 19||29/Sept||28/Oct||November 29||22/Dec|
|0:||August 22||30/Sept||31/Oct||November 30||December 23|
The allowance increases from August
Through a decision published in the “Official Gazette” on July 20, Auxílio Brasil beneficiaries will receive an additional R$ 200 in their monthly payments between August and December of this year.
government expenditure forecast for payment Aid to Brazil The value of R$ 600 is R$ 26 billion. In addition, the gas voucher should also increase from R$60 to R$120 every two months, increasing the cost of the program by more than R$1 billion.
who can get
There are three ways to get it Aid to Brazil:
- If you already had Bolsa Familia. Aid to Brazil will be paid automatically;
- If you are in CadÚnico but have not received Bolsa Família, go to the reserve list;
- If you are not in CadÚnico, you have to search CRAS for registration without guarantee of getting one.
The benefit is intended for families in extreme poverty. Families in poverty can also receive, as long as they have, among their members pregnant women or people under the age of 21.
Families in extreme poverty are those with a per capita monthly household income of up to R$105. Those in poverty have a per capita monthly household income between R$105.01 and R$210.
Regarding the payment of aid to Brazil
- The beneficiary can call the number 121 of the Ministry of Citizenship;
- In addition, the beneficiary can also call the Caixa service center at 111.
- First, in the Auxílio Brasil app (available for free download for Android and iOS);
- Finally, in the Caixa Tem app (available for free download for Android and iOS).