Special Class Individual Entry (AICE), also known as: Popular phone, is a program that seeks to make phone plans accessible to the Brazilian population. Thus, the initiative is aimed at the included families One register (CadÚnico)🇧🇷
The amount charged for the plan offered by the program is around R$15.00, depending on taxes and the region where the beneficiary resides. Up to 90 minutes are available for calls between landlines in the same location.
Also, if the beneficiary wants to make long distance calls to mobile phones or make international calls, simply top up the Popular Phone and add more credit.
How to participate in the program?
Therefore, you must register with CadÚnico to join the program. Those who are not yet in the database should inform themselves of the criteria required for registration. This way you can register in CadÚnico.
- Families whose monthly income is up to half the minimum wage (R$606.00) per person;
- Families with a total monthly income of up to three minimum wages (R$3636.00);
- Three families with an income above the minimum wage, as long as their registration is linked to inclusion in social programs at three levels of government;
- One-person households – people who live alone.
- People living on the street, alone or with family.
How to register in CadÚnico?
To register, a family must select a family representative who is 16 or older and preferably female. He must then go to the Social Assistance Reference Center (CRAS) and present his CPF or voter registration card and provide at least one of the following documents for each family member:
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate;
- Individual taxpayer registration – CPF;
- Identification card – RG;
- Work card;
- Voter title;
- Native Administrative Registration of Births (RANI) – in case of a native person.
After an interview with a social assistance worker, registration will take place and the citizen will receive a social identification number (NIS).
Other benefits granted by CadÚnico
In addition to the Popular phone, CadÚnico offers other benefits:
- Brazil’s aid;
- Card for the elderly;
- Low income optional;
- Exemption from ENEM and public tenders;
- Youth ID;
- Social Electricity Tariff;
- Happy Child Program;
- PNAES – National Student Assistance Program;
- A set of antennas, among others.