Cameron Saaiman has a new opponent for UFC 282 on Dec. 10.
After just one week of fighting, Saaiman (6-0) will face Steven Koslow (6-0) in the final number one UFC bout of 2022 that will take place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Saaiman confirmed the news on social media after initial reports by MMA Junkie.
The second fight could happen during his introduction for the bantamweight bout, as Koslow is nicknamed “Obi Won Shinobi the Pillow” for reasons that will hopefully become clearer during Fight Week. The Pillow” is a reference to Koslow’s submissive skill, but most people tend to have one nickname. not two or three names
Good Luck Bruce Buffer
Both fighters were undefeated in their short careers. Dana White’s Rival Series This year. Koslow stepped in for a short time, had a solid amateur scope before turning professional in 2019.
UFC 282 will be headlined Jan Blachowicz vs. Magomed Ankalaev with the vacant UFC Light Heavyweight Championship. The following matchups are reported for the Dec. 10 card:
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Magomed Ankalaev – For the vacant UFC Light Heavyweight Championship
- Paddy Pimlett vs. Jared Gordon
- Robbie Lawler vs. Santiago Poncinibbio
- Darren Till vs. Dricus Du Plesis
- Bryce Mitchell vs. Ilia Topuria
- Jaizinho Rosenstruk vs Chris Dowkaus
- Raul Rosas Jr. vs. Jay Perrin
- Edmen Shahbazyan vs Dulcha Lungjiambula
- Chris Curtis vs. Joaquin Buckley
- Billy Quarantillo vs Alexander Hernandez
- TJ Brown vs. Eric Silva
- Vinicius Salvador VS Daniel da Silva
- Ovince Saint-Prez vs Antonio Trocholi
- Cameron Syman vs. Steven Coslow