CHANGES FEBRUARY PIS 2023: WILL LULA RELEASE NEW PIS 2023 SCHEDULE TODAY (09/02)? WAITING FOR THE FEBRUARY PIECE. See this and the PIS 2023 CALENDAR
Defined by Law No. 7,998/90, the Salary Bonus is an annual benefit up to a maximum of one minimum wage effective from the date of payment. The right applies to employees who receive an average of up to two minimum wages per month and have performed at least 30 days of paid work in the base year.
Another criterion for participation is to be registered with the PIS-Pasep participation fund or the National Register of Social Information (CNIS) for at least 5 years.
Therefore, in summary, according to Caixa Econômica Federal, to be entitled to the benefit, the employee must:
- be registered with PIS/PASEP for at least five years;
- receiving an average monthly salary of up to two minimum wages during the base year;
- performed paid activity for a legal entity for at least 30 consecutive days or not in the base year considered for calculation;
- Report your data correctly by the employer (legal entity) in the Annual Social Information List (RAIS)/eSocial.
Caixa Econômica Federal is the bank responsible for the benefit payments. The program is managed by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
Salary allowance in 2023
In 2023, the benefit is expected to reach around 22 million Brazilians. About 20 million of them are private sector workers and therefore beneficiaries of the Social Integration Program (SIP). The remaining 2 million wage earners are civil servants, meaning they will benefit from the Civil Servant Asset Training Program (Pasep).
The minimum amount to be paid this February is R$108.50. The ceiling corresponds to R$ 1302.00. It is important to clarify that you must have worked in 2021 to receive the wage supplement. As previously mentioned, the amount to be received depends on the length of time worked and the amount of the current minimum wage.
Payments are expected to start later this month on the 15th, PIS/Pasep beneficiaries can download the Digital Work Card app and know how much they will get.
Employees of private companies registered in PIS.
- those born in January and February receive from February 15.
- those born in March and April receive from March 15.
- those born in May and June receive from April 15;
- Those born in July and August receive from May 15;
- Those born in September and October receive from June 15.
- Those born in December November receive from July 15.
The withdrawal deadline is December 28, 2023.
Employees of public companies registered in PASEP.
- End of reservation 0 to receive from February 15;
- End of booking 1 to receive from March 15;
- End of reservation 2 get from April 17;
- The end of registration 3 will be received from April 17;
- The end of registration 4 receives from May 15;
- The end of registration 5 to receive from May 15;
- 6 receive the end of registration from June 15;
- Registration ends on June 15;
- 8 receive the end of registration from July 17;
- 9 receive the end of registration from July 17;
Withdrawals can be made until December 28, 2023.