Did it work in 2022? Will the PIS of R$1,302 be paid TODAY (03/12)? Check PIS 2021 Time Table and Calendar
Attention Brazilians. since the suspension of payment of PIS/PASEP wage supplement in 2021, workers receive the benefit retroactively. This is due to the fact that the transfer must be carried out every year, benefiting employees who meet the criteria of the previous year’s plans.
In 2021, for example, the federal government had to consider citizens who worked under a formal contract for at least 30 days and who met other eligibility rules in 2020. However, in the case of the aforementioned suspension, the payment was made only in 2022, that is, last year.
Thus, in 2023 Caixa Econômica Federal and Banco do Brasil transfer the salary allowance PIS/PASEP base year 2021. So far, there is no information that the benefit for 2022 will also be paid.
In particular, PIS (Social Integration Program) is intended for workers who carry out their activities in accordance with the CLT (Council of Labor Laws) regime. Beneficiaries can access payment through Caixa.
On the other hand, PASEP (Estate Building Program for Public Servants) is aimed at employees who perform their activities in the public service. Beneficiaries can access salary bonus funds through Banco do Brasil.
I worked in 2022, when will I get PIS/PASEP?
Following the delayed schedule of PIS/PASEP payments, those employed under a formal contract in 2022 will only be able to benefit from the wage bonus in 2024, meaning that this year will be the only payment of the 2021 base year benefit.
There are other reasons that only validate 2021 benefit transfers this year. In the Union’s annual budget, for example, there is only R$24 billion for the payment of PIS/PASEP in 2023. The amount can fund only one round.
Bearing in mind that although 2024 remains, there is currently no prediction as to when benefit payments will begin. It happens that at the end of each year, the Ministry of Labor is responsible for setting a new transfer schedule.
What are the rules for getting a PIS/PASEP?
To receive a PIS/PASEP salary bonus, an employee must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered with PIS/Pasep for at least five years.
- Received an average of up to 2 minimum wages per month in the calculation year.
- Worked under an official contract for a legal entity for at least 30 days in the reporting year.
- The data must be properly reported by the employer to the annual Social Information Report – RAIS or e-Social.
How to consult PIS/PASEP?
Finally, those who wish to consult values can use the following channels:
In case of PIS.
- Caixa Econômica website;
- Digital job card;
- Working box;
- It has a box.
In the case of PASEP.
- Bank of Brazil website;
- Helpline numbers: 4004 0001 or 0800 729 0001.
For those who worked in 2021
Employees performing their activities under a formal contract may be entitled to payment PIS/Passep 2023. It is therefore extremely important that beneficiaries pay attention to the payment dates.
First, it is important to note that payment PIS/Passep issued this year, applies to the 2021 base year salary bonus.
Check the payment dates for PIS/Pasep base year 2021 below.
PIS payment schedule
- Born in January, 15.02.2023
- Born on February 15, 2023
- Born on March 15, 2023
- Born in April, 15.03.2023
- Born in May, 17.04.2023
- Born on June 17.04.2023
- Born in July, 15.05.2023
- Born on August 15.06.2023
- Born in September, 15.07.2023
- Born in October, 15.07.2023
- Born in November, 17.07.2023
- Born: 17.07.2023
PASEP payment schedule
- End of registration: 02.15.2023
- End of registration: 15.03.2023
- End of registration 2. 17.04.2023
- End of registration 3. 17.04.2023
- End of registration 4. 15.05.2023
- End of registration 5. 15.05.2023
- End of registration 6. 15.06.2023
- End of registration 7. 15.06.2023
- End of registration 8. 17.07.2023
- End of registration 9. 17.07.2023