Do you have stale bread left? Make it a dinner everyone loves. Just replace 1 ingredient
There is no need to waste bread. There is a brilliant way to use them and create a really tasty dinner at the same time. If you’re feeling a little creative in the kitchen, be sure to check out our patent!
Too much bread cannot be eaten wholeThis is a problem in many homes. Usually you can’t do that unless it’s a little out of date. not at all you don’t have to throw away the bread or eating it in a way you don’t like. You can for it prepare a delicious dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
How to use stale bread?
This recipe will ideal for lovers of frugal cooking. Will cause nothing goes to waste in your kitchen. In addition to stale bread, you’ll also need ingredients used in traditional lasagna.
In fact, this dish differs from the Italian specialty should replace pasta with stale bread slices. After baking, however, at all will not feel that the bread was not the first refreshment. Dani will come out real very tastyand you will have great satisfaction from zero waste cooking.
Bread lasagna recipe
- a few slices of stale bread
- 400 g of minced pork
- 1 large onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- tin sliced tomatoes
- ½ cup tomato passata
- salt, pepper, oregano, basil
- grated mozzarella or other cheese
- béchamel sauce: milk, butter, flour, salt, pepper, nutmeg
Method of preparation:
- First, cut the crust of the strips, rub them with olive oil and garlic cloves. Fry them in a dry pan until slightly crispy. You can also do it in the toaster or oven.
- Then, heat some oil in a pan and add finely chopped onion. When it is glazed, add the meat.
- Fry everything until the meat changes color. Add crushed garlic, spices, tomatoes and passata.
- Cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
- Then start preparing the béchamel sauce. Pour 30 g of butter into the pot and melt it over low heat. Pour in 40 g of wheat flour and mix vigorously to obtain a smooth mass without lumps.
- Stirring constantly, gradually pour the milk.
- Add nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- When the sauce thickens, remove the pot from the gas.
- Place the first layer of bread slices next to each other on the bottom of a baking mold or pot, pour Bolognese sauce on top, then add a layer of Becamelle and grated mozzarella.
- Turn the pot until the ingredients are used up. At the end, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Put the bread lasagna in the oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for about 25 minutes.