Apple presents the best apps of the year! The 2022 App Store Awards will recognize 16 apps and games that the giant says deserve to be named those that will most positively impact users’ lives.
Apple is slowly summarizing the year 2022 – for this occasion the manufacturer has compiled a list of the best applications that have appeared on the App Store in the last 12 months.
It’s almost there in the App Store 2 million uses, and every week the store is visited by over half a billion users in 175 regions of the world. So it’s not easy to be among today’s winners.
This year’s App Store Awards winners have reinvented our experience with apps that offer fresh, thoughtful, and real perspectives. […] These entrepreneurs make a significant impact and represent the way apps and games impact our communities and our lives.
– comments Tim Cook, CEO of Apple.
Best Apple Apps 2022
Here are five of the winning apps App Store Awards 2022:
- iPhone App of the Year – Be honest,
- iPad App of the Year – Good Notes 5,
- Mac App of the Year – MacFamily Tree 10,
- Apple TV App of the Year – ViX,
- Apple Watch App of the Year gentleman streak.
In addition, Apple has also selected the best games in the App Store:
- iPhone Game of the Year – Apex Legends Mobile,
- iPad Game of the Year – Moncage
- Mac Game of the Year – Inscryption
- Apple TV Game of the Year – El Hijo
- Apple Arcade Game of the Year – Wylde Flowers,
- Chinese Game of the Year – League of Legends Esports Manager.
Honorable Mentions were also given in the Cultural Impact category – according to Apple, these apps are characterized by their impact on users’ lives and culture:
- how we feel
- dot’s home,
- locket widget,
- water lamb,
- Inua – A Tale in Ice and Time.
App Store Awards winners receive from Apple a statuette with the App Store logo.
Spotify Premium 3 months free! There is also a nice return bonus
Source: press release