TikTok is a Chinese app that allows users to create short, entertaining videos on its platform. If you are a TikTok user, you probably want to know how to edit the TikTok draft in the process of creating a great and fun TikTok video. You may also be interested in how to save a sketch on TikTok and why it doesn’t allow you to download certain videos. In this article, we will cover all of them with questions to give you a clear idea about how to save sketches on TikTok. Continue reading!
How to edit and save a sketch on TikTok
Read on to find detailed steps on how to save a sketch on TikTok with helpful illustrations for better understanding.
How to save a sketch on TikTok? How to save a TikTok draft without publishing?
TikTok allows users to temporarily save their videos for later use or post them later. Preparing a video does not mean that the video will be saved in the phone’s memory, but will be saved in the application itself.
1. Open the TikTok app on your Android or iOS mobile device.
2. Tap the Plus icon on the bottom bar.
3. Tap Transfer.
4. Go to the Video tab and select the desired video you want to upload.
Note: You can also record a video of the TikTok camera screen.
5. Then edit the video with available editing options if you want and tap Next.
6. Now tap on Who can watch this video and select Only me from the list.
7. Turn on the Save to device switch and tap Sketches.
How to save draft in TikTok Camera Roll?
There is no direct way to save a video sketch to your camera without additional steps. Here are the steps to guide you to save your sketch to your TikTok camera roll.
1. Launch the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap the Plus icon > Upload.
3. Go to the Video tab and select the desired video you want to upload.
4. Edit the video using the available editing options and tap Next.
5. On the post screen, tap More options.
6. Finally, turn on the Save to device switch and tap on Sketches.
Why can’t I save sketches to TikTok?
One of the reasons is that, unlike the videos we publish on the TikTok server, sketches are saved in the application’s memory. If you can’t save sketches on TikTok, the problem may be with the device you’re using, like it’s running out of space.
Note: TikTok says only you can see your sketches, uninstalling TikTok will discard all sketches.
Why can’t I save videos on TikTok?
There could be various reasons why you can’t save videos from TikTok. Here are some of the reasons.
- Weak or no internet connection
- Bugs or bugs in the TikTok app
- Outdated TikTok app
- Corrupted TikTok app cache and data
- TikTok servers down
Why doesn’t My TikTok have a save option?
As mentioned earlier in the article, your TikTok may not have a save option because the servers are offline. Other causes may be the following:
Age restriction: If you are under 16, TikTok will automatically disable the download option and you will have to enable it manually in the settings.
Disabled video download settings: You may have disabled your video download settings so that other people may not be able to download the videos you post on TikTok.
Read this article from the beginning to know how to save a sketch on TikTok.
How can I edit a draft?
Here are the steps that will guide you to edit a draft of a video that is stored in TikTok.
1. Access TikTok on your phone.
2. Touch Profile tab from the bottom bar.
3. Tap the Sketches folder.
4. Tap the outline you want to edit. An edit page will open where you can continue editing the draft.
Why can’t I edit the TikTok sketch?
If you want to edit a Tiktok sketch, first make or record a video in TikTok and then save it as a sketch. Only after you save it as a sketch can you continue editing the sketch. If you haven’t created and saved the sketch, you won’t be able to edit it later.
So, we hope you now understand how to save a sketch on TikTok. You can give us any questions or suggestions about any other topic you want us to write an article about. Leave them in the comments section below to let us know.