English 

Mason dies of electrocution after an iron pole touches a high-voltage wire; watch the video

From Redakcije 1, December 27, 2022 at 16:07 | Updated on December 27, 2022 at 4:08 p.m

Brazil – A bricklayer, still unidentified, died of an electric shock this Tuesday morning (27) at the works that were being built in Parque Alvorada, in Timon, a municipality located in the state of Maranhão.

According to information, the man was installing a grate on top of the residential building, when the object stuck the electric wires on the pole connecting the facility. The man was electrocuted and stuck to the grating, he could not resist and died.

The accident caused a great commotion in the region and attracted public attention. The Institute of Legal Medicine (IML) initiated the removal of the body. Watch the video:

🇧🇷

Related posts

Leave a Comment