Minister has GOOD NEWS for INSS insured persons
Social Security Minister Carlos Lupi announced that some standards disability pension and sickness benefithas been granted National Institute of Social Security (INSS), may be revised. With the 2019 pension reforms, disability benefits are not paid in full, which means that only a percentage of the average payment is transferred.
In this regard, the file manager is willing revise this rule and provide greater benefit to policyholders, proportional to their contribution. Moreover, under President Lula, Queues for medical examination should be shortened. According to Lupi, more than 500,000 people are waiting to go through the sovereignty procedure.
Shortening the queue for medical examination
According to the minister’s statement, the event will start on March in the northeastern region with the greatest demand. The intention is to send several experts to designated locations for a week to speed up the analysis procedure. This is expected to reduce the queue and that the waiting time is reduced to 45 days.
“This is my biggest turn today. There are more than 500 thousand people waiting. I will surround him. In December it will be in 45 days. Until December, I don’t want anyone to miss the deadline,” Lupi said.
“We are organizing [o mutirão]. The secretariat in charge of this field, medical examination, is already working on it. I think that in March at the latest, I will start nominating by region. For example, ABC is a region of São Paulo, and for a week there are 50 expert doctors working there with their entire team. This clears the queue, then it returns to normal,” explains the minister.
However, according to everything, it will be necessary to hire more employees. “The number of social security workers today is very low, so no matter how they analyze it, it’s a bad analysis,” said Deborah Gómez, a lawyer and coordinator of the Brazilian Pension Institute.
How to appoint a medical examination?
In this regard, to appoint an INSS medical examination through the application, it is necessary to follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the Meu INSS website or app (available for Android and iOS);
- Click “Query Schedule”
- Click on “New application”;
- Select “Initial Skill” if it’s your first time, or “Expansion Skill” if you’re already receiving the benefit;
- Follow the indicated guidelines;
- Enter the details to complete your order.
It is also possible to schedule an examination by calling 135.
How to track the order?
Follow the steps below to track and receive your process response.
- Enter My INSS;
- Click the “Check orders” button;
- Find your process in the list;
- If you want to see more details, click “detail”.
Consult the INSS benefit
The insured person can get information about his salary in the following ways:
My INSS website
- Log in to the My INSS portal via a browser;
- Click the “Enter with Gov.br” button;
- Look for the Benefit Payment Statement option.
My INSS application
- Install the Meu INSS app, available for Android and iOS;
- Login with personal data registered on the platform;
- Click “Login”;
- Select the “Remove” button.
Call Center 135
Information is also available through the INSS call center at 135 (available Monday through Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., free of charge).