recipe for colored gelatin
Colored gelatin is a dessert that has been a part of the childhood of many people out there and it is also very easy and cheap to make. Check:
Today I’m going to teach you a dessert recipe that has been a part of the childhood of many people out there: colored gelatin. This is one of the easiest, cheapest and tastiest desserts and it can’t go wrong.
Therefore, it is a quick, beautiful and very tasty variant, ideal to make on occasions when you don’t have much time left to think about dessert.like last minute Sunday lunch or even dinner.
anyway, preparation time is 30 minutes, plus time in the fridge, and makes 9 portions.
Take the opportunity and see 5 5-minute desserts that you can make at home.
recipe for colored gelatin
- 1 package of strawberry gelatin
- 1 package of lemon gelatin
- 1 package of tutti frutti gelatin
- 1 packet of grape gelatin
- 1 package of pineapple gelatin
- 2 cans of cream (400 g)
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin powder (learn how to make gelatin pudding)
Way of preparation
- Let’s start with the preparation of flavored jellies according to the instructions on the package, but with only half of the specified amount of water, i.e. only 250 ml.
- Boil 150ml of water to mix the gelatin powder, then add 100ml of cold water to each of the 5 gelatin flavours.
- Leave in the fridge to set for at least two hours.
- For the cream, beat two boxes of cream with a can of condensed milk in a blender.
- Then add the already hydrated flavorless gelatin as indicated on the package and beat well.
- When the jelly is already very consistent, use a knife to form squares to form cubes. Repeat the procedure with all jellies.
- After that, collect all the chopped jelly and pour the cream on top and mix gently.
- At the end, transfer the gelatin with the cream to a large fireproof dish.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving the dessert.
Tips for preparing colored jelly
- A tip for dissolving unflavored gelatin is to add 5 tablespoons of water to the powder and microwave it for 15 seconds.. If necessary, add another tablespoon of water and return to the microwave for another 15 seconds.
- In our recipe, we used 5 different flavors of gelatin, but you can use your favorite or just a few colors. However, the more flavors, the more colorful the gelatin will be.
- When you put the ready-made gelatin, you have the option of either using fireproof or putting it in a cake or pudding pan with a hole in the middle. It will look even more beautiful!
So, what do you think of this colorful jelly recipe? Very simple, isn’t it, check out 12 easy dessert recipes.
Sources: Tudo Gostoso Receitaria Recipes