Smartphones cheaper by VAT? New action on the Play network
The operator of the Play network is currently launching a spring campaign in which customers who transfer the number can buy Samsung, Xiaomi or Motorola smartphones for less VAT. What models are available in the campaign?
Spring Play Offer
The new Play offer is aimed at both private and business customers. A smartphone that is cheaper by the VAT value can be purchased by private customers who decide to port their number.
All you have to do is decide on the L or HOMEBOX offer – the data package on the home Internet card has been increased to 300 GB.
Smartphones that are cheaper by VAT are also available for customers who buy a new number on the operator’s website. In addition, the availability of the offer is increased by the M.
In order for the offer to be available to corporate customers, they must transfer the number to L or XL offers. In addition, business customers receive a GB package that is twice as large. Play ensures that the subscription to services in Play is 0 PLN until the operator changes. This allows customers to gain up to 6 months without any fees.
In addition, customers who decide to switch to the Play network can take advantage of the Play360 package. It’s a range of services that includes, among others: phone repair, as well as access to the Legimi library of e-books and audiobooks.
Smartphones without VAT
The campaign included 3 smartphone models. The Samsung Galaxy S23 5G, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G And motorola moto g42. How much do you have to pay for these smartphones? Their prices are as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy S23 5G:
- 200 PLN per month with the M subscription,
- 220 PLN per month with the L subscription,
- PLN 3,739 for a smartphone with a subscription (PLN 4,599 without a subscription).
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G:
- PLN 122.50 per month with the M subscription,
- PLN 142.50 per month with the L subscription,
- 1381 PLN for a smartphone with a subscription (1699 PLN without a subscription).
- motorola moto g42:
- PLN 98.80 per month with the M subscription,
- PLN 118.80 per month with the L subscription,
- 812 PLN for a smartphone with a subscription (999 PLN subscription).