Thai tea is a means of longevity. In other countries, they drink it for power
Tea prepared in a special way is a great way to live longer. All you have to do is drink it and enjoy its wonderful taste, and the rest will take care of itself.
A healthy and vibrant life is everyone’s dream. The most important thing, of course, is to eat right, exercise regularly and avoid stress. Can you do anything else? Yes, one way is to drink tea, which is very popular in Thailand. It has many beneficial properties that will make you feel better.
Thai tea is a means of longevity
Thai tea is a source of vitamins and minerals. It is prepared by addition cardamom, anise and tamarind seeds. Black tea itself is rich in polyphenols, which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Moreover, it promotes weight loss, reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes and prevents cardiovascular diseases.
Anise, on the other hand, has antiviral and antibacterial properties. It can help treat insulin resistance, hypertension and osteoporosis. Cardamom is a source of flavonoids, terpenoids and carotenoids. they affect proper blood glucose levels.
How to make Thai tea?
- 2 tablespoons of Ceylon black tea
- 1 anise star
- 2 cardamom pods
- some tamarind seeds
- 250 ml of boiling water
- 1 tablespoon of condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- ice cubes (optional)
Method of preparation:
- First, in a larger pot, brew tea with anise and cinnamon. Do this for about 3-5 minutes.
- Then we strain the dried, add milk and sugar and mix until the ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Wait a moment for the drink to cool down a bit.
- Pour the drink into glasses. Add ice if desired.
- Pour some coconut milk on it.