The best Chinese cabbage salad for minced meatballs. You haven’t eaten with such supplements yet
A simple Chinese cabbage salad can be prepared in a few minutes. It will taste great in combination with minced meatballs. See what extras will make it really stand out
Chinese cabbage salad is a popular addition to dinner. It is not surprising, because it is easy and very quick to prepare. In addition, Chinese cabbage can be combined with various ingredients. According to the most famous recipe of this salad, it is enough to add only carrots, apples, cucumbers to the cabbage and season it properly, and then mix it with mayonnaise and yogurt. However, we have it for you! much better offer for its preparation.
An unusual Chinese cabbage salad recipe for minced meatballs
- half Chinese cabbage,
- 1 medium leek,
- two sour apples
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- salt and pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs.
How to do it?
- First, cut the Chinese cabbage. Do the same with the leeks.
- Then grate two pickled apples with a grater with large holes.
- Salt everything.
- Add a tablespoon of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of yogurt or cream and a teaspoon of mustard.
- Add salt, pepper and 3 hard-boiled eggs, mashed with a fork.
- Mix everything so that the sauce is well combined with the vegetables.
How to store Chinese cabbage salad?
Chinese cabbage salad tastes best an hour after mixing the ingredients. After preparation, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Salads and salads should be stored in glass or plastic containers. Avoid placing them in enameled pots, as unwanted reactions between the vegetables and the coating can occur and create harmful chemicals.