The fire that broke out in Asa Sul’s restaurant claimed three lives

Before CBMDF help arrived, the facility was completely evacuated, avoiding further risks to customers and employees.

The Federal District Military Fire Department (CBMDF) was called at 19:50 on Saturday (11) to deal with a fire at Restaurante Touro at Sul 104, according to the complainant, an exhaust fan had caught fire.

The rescue teams who arrived at the scene found the employees already outside the commercial facility, together with the Military Police, who at the time of the incident made rounds in the vicinity and helped extinguish the fire at the initial stage using extinguishing. agents in the building.

The fire claimed three lives.

A 47-year-old man, military police attended and was transported by the CBMDF to Santa Lucia Hospital, conscious, oriented and stable, presenting with headache, dizziness and nausea.

A military policeman, 31 years old, was attended and transported by the CBMDF to Santa Lucia Hospital, conscious, oriented and stable, complaining of dizziness, nausea and severe headache.

A 21-year-old employee of the facility, who was assisted by the CBMDF and transferred to the Nucleo Bandeirantee Emergency Department (UPA), was conscious, oriented and stable, with cough, dizziness, nausea and headache.

A sweep was conducted using a thermal imaging camera to identify potential victims and check for hot spots that could start a fire. It was found that the exhaust engine (Coifa) was still at a temperature of almost 300C° and it was necessary to cool the engine using an Auto Pump Tank (ABT) type machine, a fan was used simultaneously with this operation, a device that removes all toxic fumes from the environment :


The site was under the care of the facility’s owners.

Related posts

Leave a Comment