The Institut Fédérale des Sergippe PUBLISHES the selection process with several advantages
Public notice offers a vacancy for a substitute teacher with a workload of 20 hours per week.
Oh Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Sergipe (IFS) announces the opening of a new public notice of the selection process to fill a vacancy for the position of Substitute Professor by direct placement at Tobias Barreto University.
The opportunity offered is in the field of arts. Candidates must have completed a Bachelor of Arts or Art Education degree to apply for the position.
The starting salary offered is BRL 2,236.32, plus BRL 229.00 for food allowance, among other benefits. The workload is 20 hours a week.
Those interested in applying for one of the vacancies can apply directly on the IFS website by February 23, 2023. The registration fee is set at R$50.00. More specific information can be found in the call for tenders.
Candidates will be evaluated through didactic test (classifying and eliminative nature); more proof of titles, according to the criteria mentioned in the notification. The tests will be applied from March 3 to 26, 2023.
The selection process is valid for 01 year from the date of confirmation of the result, which can be extended once for the same period at the discretion of the administration.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the subject’s teaching plan in accordance with the pedagogical project of the courses for which its subjects are offered;
- Together with other teachers, teach under their own responsibility, fully complying with the subject’s Curriculum and its workload;
- Use methodologies relevant to the discipline, striving for constant updates.
- Carry out specific tasks using the material, financial and other resources available to the Institution to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency and effectiveness of the teaching, research and extension activities of the institutions;
- Actively participate in the scientific and cultural development of their field of knowledge.
- to register students’ attendance, test grades and their disciplinary results in the educational system in the prescribed order and terms;
- Organize and implement tools for evaluating students’ school performance.
- Observe the mandatory frequency and punctuality of didactic activities.
- Promote and promote research and community outreach activities;
- Make an activity plan and report, keeping the established deadlines;
- Organize and apply evaluation tools, judge and report results to scientists;
- To participate in the meetings and works of the collegial bodies to which he belongs, and to the commissions to which he was appointed;
- Ensure order in the classroom;
- Guide students when required;
- Integrate exam boards when assigned;
- To observe the statutory and regimental norms of the Institution, as well as the decisions of the higher collegial bodies;
- To implement and apply the decisions made by the institution’s collegial and administrative bodies, if necessary;
- Submit the results of the school’s performance assessment to the secretariat within the time limit set by the institution.
- Oversee and implement the research and extension programs included in the curriculum planning; among other activities.
PUBLIC NOTICE No. 002/2023