English 

The multinational opens vacancies only for mothers. Learn how to apply

Moms looking to get back into the market, there’s an opportunity for you. The multinational consumer products company Kimberly-Clark launched a program just for women and mothers here in Brazil.

The initiative, called Working Mothers, aims to re-engage mothers in the profession, regardless of the period they are away from the labor market.

“We will also consider situations where there are two candidates with the skills we are looking for, and one of them is a mother, we will give them priority,” explained Felipe Balbino, director of human resources at Kimberly-Clark Brazil. .

Equality

KC’s goal is to achieve gender equality in management positions worldwide within the next ten years. Today, women occupy 39.6% of management positions in Latin America.

A survey conducted by the Fundação Getúlio Vargas shows that even today motherhood and career mean opposite choices for women;

48% of professionals with children quit within two years of maternity leave, and the remaining 52% end their careers within 12 months of maternity leave.

how to apply

“Working Moms” is part of a series of promotions created by Kimberly-Clark to include mothers in the organization, such as six months of maternity leave, a breastfeeding room in the offices and payment of companion expenses for those with children. up to a year and travel is required for work.

Those interested should register with the Kimberly-Clark talent pool by clicking here.

With exam information

Related posts

Leave a Comment