Attention Brazilians. It is not news that citizens continue to have high expectations of access the second round of consultation from “Forgotten money” in Values to be obtained by the system, of the Central Bank. In particular, there are billions of reals that are in the country’s banks and financial institutions.
So far, the Brazilians have not been able to make further consultations. Due to the BC server strike, the implementation of the tool that allowed consultations was ultimately hampered. But with the strike over, expectations are getting higher for a comeback consultations of past amounts for oblivion of citizens.
Next, learn how to consult forgotten money and the latest news Accounts Receivable System from central bank.
Receivables Central Bank
Oh Accounts Receivable System aims to determine the amount that has been forgotten in checking or savings accounts of financial institutions. Furthermore, the amounts unnecessarily charged in loan fees are part of the system.
According to the data of the Central Bank, there are currently about 8 billion rual dollars in forgotten values. In the first round, R$ 4 billion was available for repayment. Therefore, in this second phase forgotten money in banks is approximately more than BRL 4 billion.
Where does forgotten money come from?
Oh The central bank forgot the money comes.
- checking or savings accounts that were closed (but still had an available balance);
- amounts improperly charged from fees, debits, or credit operations;
- Capital quotas and distribution of net surpluses in credit unions. and:
- Amounts related to closed consortia that have not been withdrawn.
Did the consultation go as expected?
In the beginning, despite the great expectations of the citizens, the Central Bank did not announce the date of the consultation of the second stage of the receivables system. Because of this, value analysis cannot be predicted.
How to check accounts receivable
At the outset, it should be noted that Request: money forgotten in banks should be implemented on the new platform of the Central Bank (CB).
The consultation and request for the withdrawal of forgotten amounts from the Central Bank is “temporarily suspended for the purpose of improvement”, the Central Bank website states. In addition, as previously reported, a server strike prevented the ability to consult values in May.
Citizens who have already completed their initial consultation have been given a specific deadline to return to the website valorareceber.bcb.gov.br:.
From now on, if you haven’t already, you need to go to the above website and do it consult accounts receivable using your CPF number and your date of birth. For consult forgotten money you must have access to a Gov.br account, silver or gold. This is required if you want to see how much you have available.
After completing the initial consultation, you need to log in to the above website and complete the following steps:
- First, log in;
- Consult about the amount to be received; the institution that must return the money; or the origin of forgotten money.
- Click on the ‘Claim Here’ option to receive via Pix, or the ‘Claim via Institution’ option to contact and arrange a banking institution.
Rules for the second round of receivables
The system Amounts to be received has some changes since the end of the first phase. One of them is that it will not be necessary to carry out schedule. In this way, the citizen will be able to request withdrawal of money during the first consultation.
In addition, the system will be based on new information provided by financial institutions. That is, those who did not have receivables in the first round should consult again The system as the data will be updated and you may have access to new withdrawals.
How to withdraw the forgotten amount?
First, after creating your initial account in the system Receivables, you need to withdraw funds if you have available funds.
Here’s how to write off accounts receivable.
- go to website valorareceber.bcb.gov.br: on the informed date and log in;
- After that, make inquiries about receivables. the institution that must return the money; the origin of forgotten money;
- Click on the ‘Request Here’ option to receive via Pix, or the ‘Request Via Institution’ option to contact and agree on the institution of your choice.