Urgent: a man died of electric shock while repairing a refrigerator indoors in Jorge Teixeira
Manaus – A man, identified as Joelson Santos, 40 years old, was fatally electrocuted on Thursday night (2nd) in Rua Tamuata, Jorge Teixeira neighborhood, eastern zone of Manaus. According to preliminary information, the man was trying to repair the refrigerator when he suffered a strong electric shock and died immediately. Mobile ambulance […]
The post Urgent: a man died of electric shock while repairing a refrigerator in a house on Jorge Teixeira appeared first on My Crush Live News – Notícias de Manaus e Amazonas.